- Large patio area with surrounding flower beds, bird table and stone scultpures.
- “Stone Henge” table and permanent seating areas set into the Purbeck stone walls.
- 6 x foldable garden chairs & 2 x double bench cushions are available for guests.
- Back gate allowing access from the cottage to the adjacent garage and second parking space.
- The garage includes a BBQ for guests.
- Bespoke hand carved sundial and an original inlaid ammonite from the Isle of Purbeck.
- Photovoltaic panels on the roof generate renewable energy to power the cottage and national grid.
- A coal bunker and bin area in the sunken part of the garden tucked out of the way.